Open as usual
Business Continuity Assistance
In these days of uncertainty surrounding the Coronavirus outbreak we want to update all our clients regarding Kall Kwik, our services and our plans and commitment to support your business.
We understand that the ever-changing situation with COVID-19 may result in customers having reduced staffing levels due to self-isolation (certainly if schools are going to close).
Kall Kwik Fleet Street are here to help support you and to ensure that your own communication needs are not delayed or interrupted.
We are ideally placed to offer you an off-site print room function, if yours isn’t operational.
We can directly support your business if your staffing levels are reduced and we can put a system in place to support any staff members who may be forced to work remotely:
- Kall Kwik will deliver and collect from your offices.
- We can arrange delivery and posting of items on your behalf.
- You can email your work to us and we can arrange for it to be delivered back to you – so reducing the risk to you and your staff.
- We are happy to carry stock of your branded stationery on your behalf.
Kall Kwik Fleet Street are here to help your business continue with:
- Business Critical Documentation
- Legal Copying / Scanning
- Large Format Notices / Posters or Information Signage
- Business Stationery
- Design service
Furthermore, if you have specific requirements that you need to discuss in more detail, please contact us directly.
Whatever you need, if your print room, office or remote staff need Business Continuity Assistance, Kall Kwik are here to support you where and when we can.
We hope you & your families stay healthy.