Spot UV Varnishing & Laminating
Kall Kwik Fleet Street Matt Laminated Business Cards look absolutely stunning and are printed full colour onto deluxe quality 350gsm extra thick silk card.
This high quality laminate produces a striking type of coating on both sides of the card enhancing the quality and weight giving a very high quality finish. It is very durable and give the card an actual plastic credit card finish.
Our print quality is superb and we can print these Laminated Business Cards within 72 hours of receiving your print ready artwork.
We can print to one or both sides of your business card for the same price! All cards are trimmed to 85 x 55 mm (standard credit card size) unless specified otherwise.
Spot UV Varnishing
This high quality finish allows you to gloss or Matt laminate certain areas of your print whilst highlighting them to your targeted audience giving your company that professional finish. Spot UV look particularly good on full colour brochures and business cards where you want you logo and products noticed, Spot UV coverage over photographs give that additional glamour to your print materials.
- Spot UV may change the colour of the area to which it is applied.
- Colours may appear darker when Matt Lamination is applied.
- If two sides are selected, your artwork should contain a design for both sides.
- Also, please provide crop marks around the artwork.
- We print in CMYK and not RGB. Supplying artwork in RGB will affect the final colour.
- Pantone colours also available, but must be included in the final artwork, any changes on our side will be chargeable.
- Kall Kwik will send you a PDF proof that requires your approval by e-mail before it will be printed. Delay to the sign-off may affect the stated delivery date.
- If business cards are ordered with rounded corners a PDF proof will always be sent to the customer. This must be signed off before the job can be printed. If not signed off in time, the order may be delayed.